I am a software developer, speaker, writer, photographer, and musician who is currently a part of the Developer Relations Group at Rackspace.
My goal with this site has been to capture ideas of lasting value. In general, you won't find me posting about current news items or the latest technology. Instead, I am sharing essays and podcasts. Hopefully, this material will be of interest for longer than a week or two.
I also have a blog about ham radio, but that's probably of interest to a far smaller audience than the rest of the site.
The image on this page is Chicken Pot Pie.
- Street Photography
- Please, allow me to rant a moment
- Doing It Right
- Code for America
- Quite possibly the most important management advice you'll ever receive
- The management transition
- Happy Birthday
- Sacred Spaces
- Is the Internet still up?
- Playing Around
- On Longer Days
- Chapter One
- Continuous Integration for php-opencloud
- Boost your website performance
- Using Cloud Files CDN for podcasting
- Macaroni 'n' Cheese
- Working with Wok
- Click Essays for the entire list